EchoCashback Terms And Conditions
- The cashback reward scheme EchoCashback.com is operated by V A C Media Ltd ("Our" "We" "Company").
- This page outlines the terms and conditions of using our service. It clarifies our obligations to you and your obligations as our member. By joining and using our website you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Copyright: All the images, content, database and code are copyright protected materials owned by EchoCashback.com. You are not allowed to copy, download or distribute in any manner without written permission from us.
- Spam: You are not allowed to advertise our services by inappropriate means like spamming forums or other websites. If you genuinely want to promote us, please get in touch with us.
Your free membership with EchoCashback.com
- You need to be a registered member of our website with valid email address to avail the rewards of our program.
- Our membership is only open to UK residents who are over the age of 18.
- Any accounts by a non-UK resident will be terminated and no cashback will be paid.
- Only one membership per person and not more than 2 accounts per household is allowed.
- You are not allowed to refer yourself as a friend for the purpose of earning friend referral bonuses.
- You agree not to apply for services or products which you do not intend to use, just for obtaining the cashback reward.
- You need to be logged in to our site, click on our links before you visit the retailer and complete the purchase wholly online for your cashback to track.
- No one, except you should use your account for purchases or referring friends. Should any of your family or friends want to benefit from our cashback program, they should create their own account on our website.
- When you join our website and use our links to make an online purchase, we get a commission from the merchant for referring the sale. A proportion of this is paid as cashback to you, our member.
- The amount of cashback you are expected to be paid is clearly displayed in the relevant merchant description. Unless otherwise specifically stated, you should assume that the calculation of cashback excludes postage and delivery costs and the VAT element of a sale. Please read our knowledgebase to know more about the process.
- If for any reason (like you return the product, purchased on the phone etc) the merchants refuse to pay, we cannot pay you the cashback. Your purchases are tracked electronically by merchants or via third party networks, who report back to us.
- While we make little delay from our end and take utmost care in reporting, we will not be responsible if there are errors in their tracking or reporting.
- We reserve the right to adjust your cashback account in certain circumstances, including inaccuracies in reporting, non-payment by merchants or goods returned.
- Whilst we make all reasonably efforts to advertise the correct cashback amounts, if there are any errors in advertising, we can only pay you up to a maximum of 50% of what we get paid by the merchant on these occasions.
- Payments: We send out payments every month. Payment method is chosen by you from the options available in your profile page on our website. It is your responsibility to keep your payment and contact details updated and we will not be liable for any delays or losses caused by you failing to do so.
- If payments do not reach you due to you supplying incorrect details, we will attempt to pay you the following month, providing you update your details and inform us.
- Newsletters: It is a condition of your membership with us that you have a valid email address where we can communicate to and send weekly newsletters.
- You can unsubscribe to your newsletters by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in our newsletter. In case of you unsubscribing from our newsletter, you should still have a valid email address for us to send you account and payment related information.
Your online purchases
- Please note that we only advertise the merchant's offers on our websites by displaying their links and products. We do not sell any of these products or services ourselves. When you shop from a particular retailer, you pay them directly and they are responsible for the product/service you buy, after sales service, warranties etc.
- Whilst we do take a lot of care in choosing our merchant partners, we will not be responsible for any difficulties you have with the retailer or the product. We provide no warranty or guarantee with regards to the purchases you make from our participating retailers.
- You agree NOT to contact any of our partner retailers in connection with any aspect of the cashback program. Merchants do not deal with cashback related queries directly from our members. If you do contact merchants directly with queries relating to our cashback program related.
- For queries relating to this cashback program, untracked purchases or complaints relating this program, you agree to contact us by submitting a query at the online helpdesk at EchoCashback.com and NOT contact Trinity Mirror plc.
Modifications to our terms and policies
- We reserve the right to modify our terms, conditions and policies and this agreement at our sole discretion. We will do this so by amending the terms on our website EchoCashback.com.
- Cancellation of accounts and Disputes.
- To protect the interest of our participating retailers and our other members, we reserve the right to suspend, impose conditions on, or cancel any member account/s if we suspect breach of our terms or fraudulent activities. This may include a permanent ban across all or some of the other websites we own or operate.
- We may periodically review member accounts that have invalid details or a period of inactivity of 12 months. Should an account have invalid details or be inactive for 12 months we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or cancel the account. We will make at least three attempts to contact a member by email before suspending the account.
- In the event of your account being suspended or cancelled by us due to the reasons in the previous clause, no cashback will be paid and any cashback accrued in your account will be forfeited.
- If we suspend or cancel your account for suspected misuse or fraud, you agree not to attempt to join again under any identity to our website, any website in the V A C Media Limited network, or any of our loyalty programs.
Disclaimers and Limitation of liability
- Financial products: With regards to financial products like mortgages, credit cards, loans etc, we do not make any recommendations on suitability. We only advertise the products based on the information provided by the merchants and their websites. Please do not decide to apply for a particular product just because a cashback incentive was advertised. We are neither qualified, nor intend to give financial advice. We recommend that you do your own research and seek specialist financial advice before you decide on a product.
- Our website and service are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranty of any kind on availability, functionality, fitness for a purpose, security or accuracy of information.
- EchoCashback.com will not be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage of any kind arising out of use of our website or inability to participate in our cashback program.
- You agree to indemnify EchoCashback.com, its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, losses, legal fees in relation to any claims or actions brought against us arising out YOUR breach of these terms and conditions or that of our participating retailers.
- Our failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not waive our rights to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the England and Wales whose courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising in connection with them.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
© Copyright EchoCashback.com 2014. All rights reserved.
EchoCashback.com is owned by MGN Ltd, part of Trinity Mirror plc
, the UK's largest newspaper publisher.
Operated by V A C Media Ltd
, the UK's largest cashback service provider.